Who is Narakasura? | Story of Diwali |

 Who is Narakasura?

Naragasura was the son of Bhudevi. Mother Earth and Varaha. Naragasura had a nature of a demon through the association of Banasura. 


Who is Narakasura? | Story of Diwali |


Story of Diwali:

Naragasura was so powerful, and took pleasure of terrorising the people on earth. Ha ha ha ha. Now I have conquered the Earth. Next I will send my army to Swargaloka too. 


Dear king. Devas are immortals and may easily over power us. So.. What are you saying minister? Are you trying to tell me that I am weaker than those Devas? No Sire, not at all. I want my king to be immortal. 


So we can easily take down Devas with our great army. My Lord... By doing penance to Lord Brahma. You can get a boon to become immortal. That's not a bad idea, Minister. I will go right away, and acquire this boon from Brahma. 


Naragasura entered a dense forest, and started to meditate. Days, months and even years passed.. Lord Brahma appeared before him. Naragasura. Open your eyes. I am very much satisfied with your penance. Ask me what ever you want. 


Lord Brahma.. All I want, is to be immortal. That's impossible, Naragasura. Everyone must die one day. Ask a boon that I can grant you, son. Lord Brahma is a supporter of Devas. So he will never grant me that wish. What shall I do now? Huh! Okay, let's ask for this boon. 


Lord Brahma.. Since you cannot grant me to be immortal. I am asking you to grant me a boon, to die at the hands of... only my mother. As you wish my son. Lord Brahma disappeared. And Naragasura was satisfied that no mother would kill her own child.


Hence he was almost immortal. With his new power. Naragasura became more violent. And headed his army to Indraloka. Indra, the king of Devas. Knew Naragasura could not be defeated. And fled. Indra has fled from his palace. What a pity. 


Now, my men. Plunder Indraloka.. Don't let anyone. My king.. We have captured all 16100 Damsel and Imprisoned them. We have stolen the earrings of Indra's Mother, Aditi. Well done. Ha ha ha ha. Now.. Search for that Indra. Search him in all the three worlds. 


Yes Majesty. And Bring him to my foot. Narayana.. Narayana.. Narayana.. Please.. please save us. Indra, calm down. What is the matter? 


O Lord Vishnu.. The tyrant Naragasura conquered Indraloka. Please save us from him. Indra.. 


Don't worry.. Naragasura's end is nearing. And his mother is born as Satyabhama, wife of Krishna. I order you go and request help from Krishna. Who is my incarnation. 


Narayana, I will do as you say. Indra reached Krishna's Palace, When Krishna was spending quality time with his wife, Satyabhama. Krishna.. O Krishna.. Indra, calm down. 


What is the Matter? Indraloka has been plundered by Naragasura. And he even humiliated me by capturing the earrings of my divine mother, Aditi. 


I'm helpless. And I want you to save me from the tyrant Naragasura. Please.. How dare that Naragasura assault a woman? And especially a divine mother, Aditi. My Lord.. We have to help Indra, by killing Naragasura. There... There... Satyabhama.. Don't be hasty. 


Naragasura is more powerful than you think. And you are a mere woman. How can you kill him, dear? What? A mere woman? How can you say these words, Lord Krishna? Have you forgotten that our first meet was in a war? And you know, that I was a warrior. 


I know, my dear. But let me handle this myself. No, I will come with you. And I will ride the chariot for you. You're stubborn as usual. My dear. Okay.. We will go and see the end of Naragasura. In the Battlefield. 


Hey Krishna. You are underestimating my powers, by bringing a woman to a battlefield. And It is a pity that you are going to die in front of your wife. 


Naragasura. Plead for your mistakes, and I will let you go. Don't talk with him my Lord. His end has arrived. Just finish him off. Ha ha ha ha A fierce Battle started between Naragasura and Krishna. Naragasura put up a valiant defense that even sent fear into the eyes of Satyabhama. 


But, as per his plan. Krishna pretended as if he has been fatally wounded... by Naragasura's weapon. How dare you hit my husband? You will meet your end soon, Naragasura. Huh! A woman. 


What can you do? I will send you to the place. Where your husband went. An enraged Satyabhama, took out her bow and arrow. Once again the battle continued. Satyabhama with full of Rage, Aimed and shot an arrow straight at Naragasura's heart. 


Naragasura was struck and fell to the ground, dying. At once Naragasura realized Satyabhama was an incarnation of his mother, Bhudevi. Even Satyabhama realized the very same thing. Oh My God! 


What have I done? Is he my son? Yes. He is your son. He got this end because of his mistakes Don't worry my, dear. This day will be celebrated as Naraga Chaturdashi and be celebrated by lighting lights all over. 


From that very day on, to honour the faith in Bhumi Devi, who killed her own son to restore justice and peace. Deepams were lighted on the eve of diwali.


My views About story of Diwali. Diwali is the name of an important festival of the Hindu community. where they get involved in various sports. It is a big festival for them.

Thanks.

Previous
Next Post »